From F&F SoftTools:
PrintCapture was designed to replace the printer or plotter normally used with test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers. It processes raw HPGL (Hewlett Packard Graphics Language), PCL (Printer Control Language), or Epson graphics data from your test equipment and creates a graphics image file that can easily be inserted into a word processor to document your hardware design. It is used for troubleshooting, product design reviews, product documentation, and student lab assignments. PrintCapture can launch your current image editor, drag and drop the image into another Windows program, copy the image to the clipboard, resize the image (manually and automatically), rotate the image (manually and automatically), set the print resolution of the image (manually and automatically), automatically print the image, and save and restore configurations for different test equipment.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2.7 has fixed an initialization problem that showed up when PrintCapture was started with a maximized window.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Use a command-file interface for creating and modifying images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Graphics effects program.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Emulate liquid image, marbled paper, and drop type effects.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.