Prince is an application for converting HTML and XML into PDF documents.
Prince reads many XML formats, including XHTML and SVG.
Prince formats documents according to style sheets written in CSS.
- Standards support. HTML, CSS, SVG, MathML, XML.
- Web enabled. Loads documents, style sheets, images and fonts over HTTP, like a Web browser.
- Publishing features. Hyphenation, crop marks, columns, page floats and footnotes.
- Eye candy. Rounded borders, small caps, CMYK and RGBA colors.
Prince on Mac OS X is operated via the Terminal.
What's new in this version: BUG FIXES related to:
- CSS for tables, table cells and inline elements
- font family issue on Linux
- zombie processes when running Prince from CGI on Windows
- resolution related TIFF bug
- PERFORMANCE: Reduced memory usage for "heavy" documents (e.g. thousands of table cells)
- improved performance for HTML documents with many ID attributes
- HANDLING HTML: Browser compatible formatting of BR and PRE,
- image/... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- WYSIWYG XML editor, supports DITA, Docbook, and other XML forma...
- AppleScript to convert Newton notes from XML to XHTML.