Prince is an application for converting HTML and XML into PDF documents.
Prince reads many XML formats, including XHTML and SVG.
Prince formats documents according to style sheets written in CSS.
- Standards support. HTML, CSS, SVG, MathML, XML.
- Web enabled. Loads documents, style sheets, images and fonts over HTTP, like a Web browser.
- Publishing features. Hyphenation, crop marks, columns, page floats and footnotes.
- Eye candy. Rounded borders, small caps, CMYK and RGBA colors.
Prince on Mac OS X is operated via the Terminal.
What's new in this version: BUG FIXES related to:
- CSS for tables, table cells and inline elements
- font family issue on Linux
- zombie processes when running Prince from CGI on Windows
- resolution related TIFF bug
- PERFORMANCE: Reduced memory usage for "heavy" documents (e.g. thousands of table cells)
- improved performance for HTML documents with many ID attributes
- HANDLING HTML: Browser compatible formatting of BR and PRE,
- image/... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Generate dynamic barcodes and export EPS.
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Create thumbnails& web index from images.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Edit XSLT, XSL-FO, transform XML to PDF, RTF, HTML.
- Edit PDF documents just like using a word processor.
- WYSIWYG XML editor, supports DITA, Docbook, and other XML forma...