From Minneapolis Software:
Preventive Maintenance Manager automatically generates weekly, monthly, and meter work orders. You may track spare parts, suppliers, crafts, and work descriptions. Extensive work history and equipment databases. Many users defined reporting options (sorts, limits, and extracts). Typical clients: office building owners, developers, and property managers. Corporate headquarters, school districts, colleges, and universities. County and local governments. Sports arenas and recreational centers. Manufacturers. Data conversion services. Time saving data collection and system setup service.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage work orders, assets, locations, and preventive maintenan...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage athletic and extra-curricular programs for students.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Organize maintenance tasks for your business.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Develop and administrate Oracle database with an intuitive inte...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Schedule routine maintenance for Microsoft Access databases.
- Keep a computerized log and image collection of fishing expedit...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Prepare for OCP DBA10g 1Z0-043 certification exam.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Deliver spreadsheet-like analysis capabilities.
- Manage your MySQL databases with this administration solution.
- Create, maintain, and administrate your Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Monitor your vehicle maintenance, parts, and other information ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content