Presentation Marker allows users to draw on screen directly and zoom into certain portions for quick explanation, so the interpretation or demonstration can be clearer. It offers more additional tools Spotlight, Curtain, Screen Digital Clock, Arrow Point, Magnification, and Screen Capture.Presentation Marker could offer a significant help during a product demonstration or foil presentation when there is a need to make annotation on screen for better illustration.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Zoom in and annotate information on your PC screen.
- Create Flash movies for demonstrations, tutorials, presentation...
- Create dynamic, compelling, and engaging rich-media presentatio...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Display your content on Web sites, mobile phones, and kiosks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transmit your screen content online via Internet or Intranet fo...
- Leverage your Flash and AS skills into Impression Studio themes...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Focus your audience's attention on your presentation.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- New version of Magnifier tool is released. It is useful to magn...
- Communicate, monitor, or collaborate with students individually...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Record Windows screen for Flash presentations and training.
- Manage your church music chords and lyrics.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content