PrefEdit is an application to manage nearly all aspects of the preference system contained in every Mac OS X installation. The program consists of three components which are tightly integrated with each other: A browser and editor for the Mac OS X preferences database, a browser and editor for Mac OS X property list files (plists), and a browser for preference manifest files. PrefEdit was the first preferences editor ever published for Mac OS X. With its long experience and maturity, it has become one of the most advanced preference management applications for Mac OS X available today.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for the preferences subsystem of OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Resolved a problem where the domain overview window might not have included all preference domains of sandbox-protected applications directly after launch.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Complete X Window System for X11 apps.
- Hierarchical listbox subclass for realbasic.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
- Install GnuPG easily.
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Java-based XML editor.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Warns of ATA drive failure before it happens.