PrBoom-Plus is a modified PrBoom port with uncapped framerate, variable gamespeed, re-record, walkcam, chasecam, full mouselook, fov, hi-res and detailed textures and other features without loss of compatibility with original DOOM The target of the project is to extend the original port with features that are necessary or useful for me personally and to all those interested in my work. It is worth noting that all changes introduced by me in no way break PrBoom's compatibility with the original Doom/Doom2 engines, and it is possible to be confident this will never happen in the future since compatibility is as important a merit of PrBoom as it is to me.
Note: you need the original Doom data files to be able to play. Depending on your Doom version these are called doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad or plutonia.wad.
What's new in this version: Adds speed improvements, many bugfixes, and several new features, including support for 16 sprite rotations and a few new HUDs.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- PC emulator with MS-DOS compatible shell built in.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Graphically displays disk usage.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Vector graphics (SVG) drawing tool.
- Adds Python support for Project Builder.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Morph assignments for Clavia nord modular synthesisers.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Changes file ownership/permissions & empties the Trash.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: