PortraiMatic is the most efficient solution to produce passport photos sheets with your Mac. Drag a picture, reframe the portrait and you get a JPEG file, ready to print by a photo lab. Sheets are produced at the standard dimensions of photo prints: 4 x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 4.5 x 6" (11 x 15 cm). PortraiMatic exploits the surface of sheets to put as many portraits as possible. Passport photo formats of 19 countries are built-in. You may also define your own formats. Colour adjustments (including Black & White) and Colour management.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Read online print media content.
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Helps prepare for and observe a solar eclipse.
- Create and print passport photos from home.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- Document editor with multiple column display and horizontal scr...
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Envelope label printer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: