PortraiMatic is the most efficient solution to produce passport photos sheets with your Mac. Drag a picture, reframe the portrait and you get a JPEG file, ready to print by a photo lab. Sheets are produced at the standard dimensions of photo prints: 4 x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 4.5 x 6" (11 x 15 cm). PortraiMatic exploits the surface of sheets to put as many portraits as possible. Passport photo formats of 19 countries are built-in. You may also define your own formats. Colour adjustments (including Black & White) and Colour management.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Read online print media content.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Photo editing software, bringing out the best in your pictures.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Photo touch-up software, bring out the best in your subjects.
- Get the latest Mac OS printer driver from Epson to fix bugs and...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Recover lost, deleted, or corrupt images, files, and multimedia...
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Restore original colors of your digital photos or scanned films...
- Emulate classic old world engraving and woodcut techniques in A...
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Manage and distribute photo albums, product catalogs, scrapbook...
- Create digital photo albums and share them on CDs.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Adjust highlights and shadows of your digital photos or scanned...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: