PolynodeExtractor is a MapInfo tool for extracting the X and Y coordinates and an optional Z value from the node locations of any point, line, polyline, or region object in an open Mapinfo table. Results are output to a text file selected by the user, using any of a number of common file data delimiters. The coordinates can be in the table's native projection or in a user selected projection. For line, polyline, and polygon objects the user can thin the selected nodes by setting a minimum buffer distance. The tool will NOT work with Query tables, Seamless tables, Raster Images, Read-Only tables, and tables opened via ODBC.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Provide online SMPS design software tools.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create old-school techno/trance/goa style streams.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Map multiple users without running MIIS.
- Easy fo configure FTP server.