Polsedit is a freeware utility that allows you to modify user policies such as user account rights and user privileges on a local or remote Windows NT-based system. This can be useful when for some reason you are unable to run secpol.msc snap-in, for example, XP Home and Vista Home do not have secpol.msc at all. The user interface of Polsedit is very similar to the standard policies editor from Windows, but it also displays some internal data, which can be useful for developers.
1) Modify user account rights and user privileges;
2) Modify user policies on a local or remote system;
3) Modify user policies on XP Home and Vista Home, where it is not available by default;
4) Enjoy XP-like interface when modifying user policies on Windows NT/2000;
5) View internal useful for developers data.
What's new in this version:
Version 22.214.171.124 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.