If you use EndNote on a Macintosh and have a Palm, you've probably wished there was a way to either bring specific citations with you to the library on your Palm, or enter citations on your Palm to later upload to EndNote. With PocketCites, you can do exactly this. PocketCites is a set of export styles, scripts, and a database designed to facilitate transferring data from EndNote by ISI ResearchSoft (formerly Niles) to JFile on your Palm Pilot and back.
What's new in this version:
- Major revision.
- Better support for large databases.
- Added ability to set import file.
- Effective ability to HotSync multiple databases in a single HotSync.
- Interface improvements including the addition of buttons in views.
- Better error-checking and cleaner handling of temporary files.
- Log tracking and ability to e-mail logs.
- Added several import and export options, including importing only newer files.
- Option to merge duplicates before removal.
- Improved... See all new features »