From MediaMall Technologies:
PlayLater lets you record online videos from Netflix, Hulu, and over 40 other channels to watch later at your convenience with no Internet connection required. You can watch on your PC, iPad/iPhone, Android phone or tablet, or other Smartphone or Tablet. PlayLater is great when traveling (you can watch on the plane or overseas where you can't watch online) and when you want to watch things that expire rapidly from the online listings in Hulu/Netflix. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Image driver.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Convert your video to multiple formats.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Playback videos with smooth motion effect up to 120 Hz.
- Find and play Internet video.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Big Lie - Not free to try"
Version: PlayLater 1.3.10
Unfortunately unable to determine if there are any pros to this application.
This application is NOT free to try. You can download and install the application but as soon as you try to record anything, it tells you that you cannot record without purchasing a license. So where is the free to try? Unless you consider playing with the user interface as trying the application. Totally misleading. Do you really want to deal with a company that does the old bait and switch?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content