From MediaMall Technologies:
PlayLater lets you record online videos from Netflix, Hulu, and over 40 other channels to watch later at your convenience with no Internet connection required. You can watch on your PC, iPad/iPhone, Android phone or tablet, or other Smartphone or Tablet. PlayLater is great when traveling (you can watch on the plane or overseas where you can't watch online) and when you want to watch things that expire rapidly from the online listings in Hulu/Netflix. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Capture Web video and online TV from your Windows PC.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Create Super-high quality videos from anything playing on your ...
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Capture video from the Web easily.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Image driver.
- Download, record, and convert videos from any Web site for iPho...
- Convert your video to multiple formats.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Capture online videos from Netflix, record screen activities an...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Big Lie - Not free to try"
Version: PlayLater 1.3.10
Unfortunately unable to determine if there are any pros to this application.
This application is NOT free to try. You can download and install the application but as soon as you try to record anything, it tells you that you cannot record without purchasing a license. So where is the free to try? Unless you consider playing with the user interface as trying the application. Totally misleading. Do you really want to deal with a company that does the old bait and switch?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content