You want to check if your portable Mac or your screens or LCD displays have any dead pixels? You want to buy a second-hand portable Mac or LCD display but you want to check it first not to buy a defective one? You have multiple screens connected on the same Mac and want to check all of them without changing the connections?
Then Pixel Tester is what you need!
Pixel Tester helps you to detect any dead pixel on your screens or LCD displays.
- You can test all possible and existing colors on your screen simply by moving the mouse, which is fun, simple and fast.
- You can in particular test pure red, pure green and pure blue by moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen, and pure white by moving it at the top of the screen.
- You can test pure black at the end of the test.
- It uses several patterns to help you to detect dead pixels more easily.
- It supports multiple monitors and asks you at launch which one you want to test.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.