From AlphaOmega Software:
You want to check if your portable Mac or your screens or LCD displays have any dead pixels? You want to buy a second-hand portable Mac or LCD display but you want to check it first not to buy a defective one? You have multiple screens connected on the same Mac and want to check all of them without changing the connections?
Then Pixel Tester is what you need!
Pixel Tester helps you to detect any dead pixel on your screens or LCD displays.
- You can test all possible and existing colors on your screen simply by moving the mouse, which is fun, simple and fast.
- You can in particular test pure red, pure green and pure blue by moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen, and pure white by moving it at the top of the screen.
- You can test pure black at the end of the test.
- It uses several patterns to help you to detect dead pixels more easily.
- It supports multiple monitors and asks you at launch which one you want to test.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Widget that displays a picture in a customizable frame.
- To-do list using GTD method, iCal sync.
- Build speed and accuracy on the numeric keypad.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- IMovie effects plugins to help with exposure problems.
- Control several Macs with the same mouse & keyboard.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Gives back the Alt-Gr key to your Mac for German keyboards.
- Photoshop like image editor and retouching tool.
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
- Pastes system profile information onto your desktop.