Picture2Icon is a little software tool lets you convert any type of pictures or photos to Windows or Mac OS X icon formats without losing any quality. Support Windows Vista and Leopard Mac OS X icons.
What's new in this version:
- Added: Batch mode
- Added: Cool effects
- Improved: Interface
- Fixed: Few minor bugs
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Show the picture from any webcam on your screen.
- Screen movie creator.
- Build customized installers for downloads or CD-distributed sof...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Theatre playback software.
- Converts images into icons: crop, resize, make different sizes.
- Discover nearby locations or people.
- Add text or image watermarks to photos.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.