This little extension simply checks your Pocket account for unread links, and if there are any, opens them in new tabs. You can choose whether Pickpocket will open a new window for these tabs or just open them in the current window. When you close or leave a page opened by Pickpocket, the extension will ask you whether you want to archive the Pocket link. If you say yes, it'll tell Pocket to mark the link as read, which moves the link from your queue to your archive. Optionally, you can set Pickpocket to always archive (or not archive) closed links without asking. After installing Pickpocket, click its toolbar button and you will be prompted for your Pocket username and password. Enter them, and Pickpocket will immediately fetch any unread links in your Pocket queue and open them in new tabs. Thereafter, just clicking the toolbar button will open any unread links in your queue. A few settings are available in the Extensions tab of Safari's preferences window (look for the Pickpocket icon). You can change the option to open Pocket links in a new window, and you can choose what Pickpocket will do when you close or leave a Pocket link. You can also reenter your Pocket username or password.
What's new in this version: Added an option to limit the number of unread links that are opened when you click the Open All Unread Links button. Also fixed incorrect unread badge number when excluding tagged items from unread list.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Web browser.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Get the most out of social networking and the Web in this brows...
- Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML.
- Access all your bookmarks from one menu.
- Organize your files into one or more eye-catching 3D multi-shel...
- Browse the web quickly and easily.
- Serve files and URLs to Apple TV.
- A place to store a list of all your things to do.
- Opera extension that displays Google PageRank for current page.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content