This little extension simply checks your Pocket account for unread links, and if there are any, opens them in new tabs. You can choose whether Pickpocket will open a new window for these tabs or just open them in the current window. When you close or leave a page opened by Pickpocket, the extension will ask you whether you want to archive the Pocket link. If you say yes, it'll tell Pocket to mark the link as read, which moves the link from your queue to your archive. Optionally, you can set Pickpocket to always archive (or not archive) closed links without asking. After installing Pickpocket, click its toolbar button and you will be prompted for your Pocket username and password. Enter them, and Pickpocket will immediately fetch any unread links in your Pocket queue and open them in new tabs. Thereafter, just clicking the toolbar button will open any unread links in your queue. A few settings are available in the Extensions tab of Safari's preferences window (look for the Pickpocket icon). You can change the option to open Pocket links in a new window, and you can choose what Pickpocket will do when you close or leave a Pocket link. You can also reenter your Pocket username or password.
What's new in this version: Fixed (hopefully) a longstanding bug where the toolbar button unread badge would not update when you used the buttons to archive or unarchive a bookmark.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Web browser.
- Safari extension that lets you apply your own CSS rules to webs...
- Safari extension that prevents many plug-ins from launching aut...
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Safari extension to enable right-clicking images to find out wh...
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Organize thousands of Web Pages and EMail in a secure Database.
- Euro and currency converter.
- RSS newsreader.
- Browse the web quickly and easily.
- Desktop search tool for a variety of engines.
- Transfer web apps to the OS X desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content