Picasa can transfer, find, organize, edit, print, and share images, all with this easy-to-use product. Watch Picasa automatically organize all your pictures into elegant albums by date. Having all your photos in one place means no more time wasted searching for folders or files. The program works with JPEG, GIF, BMP, PSD, and movie files and is compatible with most digital cameras; it detects your USB driver and imports pictures into albums.Editing tools include cropping (standard or custom), removal of red-eye, and enhancing--even switching from color to black and white. Create slide shows set to your MP3s. Integration with Picasa's free Hello instant picture-sharing software lets you share hundreds of photos in seconds and chat in real time. E-mail photos with Picasa's built-in client to take the guesswork out of compressing images, and order photo-lab quality prints or print at home with no mistakes. You can also make instant backups to CD (or to other hard drives) of your photo collections, to organize your photos using labels and stars (just like with Gmail), to write captions for all pictures, and to organize videos as well as pictures.
What's new in this version:
- Proper display of Drive storage used when user has unlimited quota.
- Save button in Picasa's OneUp mode not properly enabled for large (>500 photos) folders/albums.
- Picasa was not properly refining images with pending edits in TwoUp (A|B) mode.
- [Internal] Enhance AutoBackup upload to anticipate changes to API.
- Fixed crash in AutoBackup for Windows that could occur while uploading very large files.
- [Internal] Fixed a problem obtaini... See all new features »