PicaJet FX is focused on organizing photos with some of the fastest processing devices on the market. This product offers fewer editing effects but much greater flexibility and efficiency in organizing. PicaJet has a Quick Start Wizard to sort your existing photos and the interface is arranged well, making navigation simple. Sharing is easy too. PicaJet has Free Fotki and Flickr plug-ins that are transparently integrated into the photo management process. And, PicaJet is one of the only photo organizers to offer Send-to-Mobile phone in addition to email. Feature Set: Arrange and tag photos by Date, File Size, Image Size, Rating, Caption, File Name, Ascending, Descending, Imported Time, Location, Format (JPEG, MP), DPI, Created Date, Modified Date, and EXIF (Camera, Camera Vendor, Camera Model).You can assign icons to each photo for organizing your collection. Use Picajet's standard icon set or generate the icon from the imported image itself. Quickly find any category using intuitive visual cues. PicaJet's powerful search function makes locating a group of photos or a single shot relatively easy. You can locate photos by: Without Groups, Date, Rating, Imported Date, Location Bonus Features, Super Zoom: Smoothly zoom in and out of a picture using just one click. Hidden Pictures: You may wish to show your photos to friends but need to hide some of the more private ones. Picajet FX has a simple process to protect your privacy. Download the program in 27 different languages Summary: PicaJet FX is an excellent organizer, however it offers less editing features than its competitors. With its high speed, batching capabilities, and sharing options, consider PicaJet if you are organizing thousands of photos.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Automate your time-consuming photo tasks.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Manage, enhance, print, and share your digital photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create flash and web galleries, geotag photos with GPS, and mak...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Manage and organize image, audio, and video files.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Convert your images into JPEG format.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Manage and geolocate your photos and videos with style.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Too difficult to learn Version build 527"
Version: PicaJet FX 2.5 build 495
Good window, easy to make categories
Assigning categories is a real pain.
I am giving it up!
"Exactly what I needed"
Version: PicaJet FX 2.5 Build 454
FINALLY! The only image management software I didn't give up on. I tried Picasa, hated it. Tried other misc apps, didn't like those either. But this one, I love. Intuitive, easy to use, nice interface. Can create web galleries and do basic editing. Lossless rotation. Reads and displays extensive image data.
When the zoom level in the preview window is such that the entire image isn't shown, a diagonal line appears to make you aware of it. I don't really need a line to know that the whole photo doesn't fit in the window.
"Perfect for organizing my 5000 photos and counting. Better than Picasa."
Version: PicaJet FX 22.214.171.1243
I've tried to use Picasa (because it was free), but I just don't like flat organizational structures. PicaJet has awesome search and sorting features with a very intuitive interface to boot! Categorizing is just a matter of "Paper-clipping" a bunch of photos. The metadata editor is great too and the plug-in to upload to Flickr is my favourite tool.
The skins don't fit in with my windows look and feel; a minor grievance.
"Lots of great ideas implemented in PicaJet"
Version: PicaJet FX 126.96.36.1993
Very fast and PicaJet is responsive to their users, having added significant feature improvements within the 2.x version to this point.