CNET Editors' review
If you do any kind of digital art or design, we can't think of a reason you wouldn't want to have PicPick as your sidekick. This handy set of tools can handle many small yet important design-related tasks without the hassle of opening a full-blown design program.
PicPick has an attractive, no-nonsense interface that lists all of its features up front. And what a list it is; PicPick's capabilities include a variety of screen capture options, a color picker, a color palette, a magnifier, a pixel ruler, a crosshair, a protractor, and a whiteboard. The program also comes with a basic image editor that can handle tasks such as cropping, resizing, and rotating, as well as a applying a handful of special effects. PicPick's features aren't especially unique, but the fact that they're all bundled together in such a sleek, easy-to-access package makes this program a must-have. We were especially fond of the whiteboard feature, which lets users draw, marker-style, on their existing desktop or on a blank canvas. The options for screen captures are also impressive; users can select full-screen captures, particular windows or regions, fixed regions, freehand areas, and even scrolling windows. The program comes with an online Help file, but most users probably won't need to consult it, as the program's tools are all quite straightforward. Overall, we were impressed PicPick's usefulness and attractiveness, and we recommend it highly.
PicPick installs and uninstalls without issues.PicPick - Capture and edit images - Download Video Previews:
PicPick features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users. It provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, cross-hair, and whiteboard. PicPick includes everything regarding graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also working time and money.
What's new in this version:
- Improved Scrolling capture
- Improved Whiteboard
- Fixed an issue of google chrome scrolling capture
- Language updates
- Minor bugs are fixed
More Products to Consider
- Edit images and photos using a variety of tools.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your image files.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Add professional annotations to images, pictures, and screen ca...
- Secretly capture screenshots and record keystrokes with this pr...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Capture the whole Web page to JPEG.
- Modify and convert images into various formats.
- Capture screenshots on your PC screen.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create stunning collages quickly and effortlessly.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 122 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content