From Tanaka Yusuke:
"Dots" is the tone used most when express the shade of a color. If you use Tone Generator, various patterns can be stuck at any angles. Creation which gave priority to appearance can also be performed in "Moire reduction" and "Non-antialiasing". Moreover, you can specify 60 types of tones from model number. "Lines" is a tone next to "Dots" used well. You can stick various patterns at any angles. 30 types of defined tone patterns are prepared for this plug-in. "Sand" is a pattern which consists of irregular patterns, and be used for expressing gritty touch. Any resolution can also use by geometric calculation. By geometric calculation, it can use in any resolution and the gradation pattern based on mask data can also be created easily. "Gradation" uses for expressing gradation as the name suggests. Tone Generator sticks a pattern more nearly real than what carried out half-tone process of the picture simply. The number of lines, the number of rows, and density can be specified at will, therefore all commercial patterns can be reproduced. "Newspaper" performs a half-tone process to the existing image. The half-tone of Photoshop is processed based on the size of a dot. Tone Generator is created by the number of lines and the resolution of an image. That is, even if you don't bother calculating the size of dots from resolution, can make an original tone immediately.
What's new in this version: Version 4.7 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Draw digital tone pattern to your pictures.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Generate special effects seen by comics.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Generate special effects seen in comics.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Get rid of recompression loss when editing and resaving JPEG im...
- Try this plug-in filter that creates halftone and curved line e...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add metallic effects, motion blurs, and other effects to your i...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Add various features to your Photoshop.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create scalable icons for your computer.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Recover and enhance photo details and qualities.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create GIF images using Photoshop.
- Generate textures and effects for Photoshop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content