PhotosReViewer is a digital photography workbench to organize, sort, catalog pictures, create and upload Web photos gallery (integrated FTP client with synchronizing capability), apply nondestructive image processing (crop, rotate, sharpen, blur, emboss, brighten, contrast), and batch resize. Version 2.6.2 has fixed bug when cropping a non EXIF photo.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, sort, classify, and describe your digital photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize and format your digital images into a photo album.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and customize an animated digital photo album.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit your digital photos, share them online, and create slide s...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Import, categorize, retouch, display, and archive digital photo...
- Manage, optimize, archive, and present your photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Preview, organize, edit, and print your digital photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Enhance, organize, archive, and share your digital photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Track and manage your digital photos and find duplicates.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Sort your picture files.
- Protect the copyright of your digital images with customized wa...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"lean & efficient"
Version: PhotosReViewer 2.6.2
I like software that don't need half a gigabyte to install, this one is only 500kb and I can sort my photos to create web album with comments I can FTP.
User interface is more like web oriented, it's sometimes not intuitive because it doesn't use a regular UI.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: