CNET Editors' review
PhotoDream lives up to its billing by offering a dreamy set of filters you can easily apply to your pictures. With simple controls and an impressive array of filters, most users will surely find something to fits their personality.
The program's interface is so intuitively designed that few will need to consult the Help file. With command icons, filter choices, and preview shots clearly laid out across the screen, users will know exactly what they're doing. PhotoDream's functionality is quickly mastered, thanks to its layout. Choose a photo to alter, and PhotoDream displays it prominently. From there, you can choose one of the 15 filter options along the left side, ranging from Stars and Lighting to Weather, Art, and more. Clicking on any of these choices brings up six variations on that filter and applies it to the image thumbnail. Clicking the thumbnail calls up a larger example and a message asking if you want to apply the filter. The program's finest feature adjusts the color of the chosen filter effect when you click on a color wheel on the preview screen. While most of the filters tend to look more cartoonish or dreamy than professional, we can't deny the filters are easy and, most of all, fun to use.
Offering simplicity and fun, users will immediately realize PhotoDream's fantastic abilities. It's free to use for a 30-day trial period.
From Photo Editor Software:
PhotoDream can easily add many wonderful special effects onto your digital photo. The effects include light effect, star effect, dream effect, color effect, weather effect, art effect, amazing effect, gradient effect, and preset effect. There are 15 kinds of filters. Each filter has 10 special effects. So there are totally 150 single special effects for you to choose. Besides using the single effect, you can also use multi effects onto one photo.
For example, first use one of light effects, second use one of star effects, then use one of edge effects. Version 1.53 include unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.53 include unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Make your photo more attractive blending it onto a landscape pi...
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Edit and add dream effects to your digital photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Put beautiful pictures of Australian landscapes on your desktop...
- Set a backdrop from hundreds of free mobile wallpapers of model...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View your photos in slideshow with random effects.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Apply Ken Burns Effect to your family photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Combine pictures and effects to create amazing images.
- Frame your digital photos with ease.
- Add colors to black-and-white images and replace them.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create a pretty composition of two images.
- Manage your photo collection and edit your images with special ...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1