CNET Editors' review
Photo Zoom for Facebook lets you zoom in on profile photos and images in photo albums whenever you hover over them, which makes the process of viewing larger images on Facebook much easier. This browser extension is easy to use and functions well.
After installing Photo Zoom for Facebook as a Google Chrome extension, the free program offers no additional window, but operates in the background during browsing. A preferences menu does allow some appearance options to be changed such as show or hide captions where possible, zoomed opacity, delays, etc., but little else, although the shortcut features were useful. When navigating Facebook photo albums, holding the mouse cursor over a small image automatically brings up a larger version, saving a few steps from the normal process. During testing the extension performed well with no bugs or glitches.
Photo Zoom for Facebook works well and can improve the overall Facebook browsing experience for Chrome users. This is an ideal application for those looking for a way to view larger Facebook images more quickly.
From Regis Gaughan, III:
Photo Zoom for Facebook, formerly FB Photo Zoom, is a simple, light-weight extension that integrates directly into Facebook so you can see the larger images of photo albums, profile photos and more whenever you hover over a zoomable image!
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Safari extension that lets you apply your own CSS rules to webs...
- Safari extension that prevents many plug-ins from launching aut...
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Organize thousands of Web Pages and EMail in a secure Database.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Photo app to manipulate images.
- RSS newsreader.
- Photographs of Pete Hawkins.
- Image Dream brings out the hidden beauty of pictures and makes ...
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Shrink any image file size for email.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- OS X build of the open source Chromium web browser.
- Nature and travel photo widget.