CNET Editors' review
Photo Pos Pro is a software program for editing and correcting digital images. It is intended both for professionals and for amateur photographers.
Overall, this program doesn't necessarily have enough features to qualify as a must-have for professional photographers or photo editors. While it does offer a good list of special effects, many of them probably wouldn't be used on professional photos. The Frames feature, for example, has very simple frames. They aren't really "classic" as the program suggests. Features like Red Eye Reduction, Sharpen Image and Brightness/Contrast, however, are useful and perform well. We did notice that some of the special effects didn't look the same on the preview and the actual image, which was another negative aspect.
On Startup, we liked the fact that it showed tips, which you can see on every Startup. Those were very helpful in explaining some of the lesser-known features and showing the potential of this software. Our opinion that this program should only be used for simple editing and special effects, however, still stands. A professional photographer wouldn't really like this.
The download process took longer than most other downloads since it was a larger file. Between the download time and installation time, it probably took about 8 to 10 minutes, and we couldn't minimize the download page for part of that time. So, it was not the greatest installation experience.Photo Pos Pro - Enhance and edit your digital images - Download Video Previews:
Photo Pos Pro allows you easily create, edit, enhance, print, and manipulate your digital photos and computer graphics, and easily create eye-catching graphics, beautiful collages, greeting cards, business cards, website designs, buttons and much more. Though the Photo Pos Pro photo editor is a powerful program, it contains an extremely user-friendly interface enabling you to work intuitively. The software includes complete help system, free step-by-step tutorials and Hundreds of pre-made templates, vectorial objects, photo frames, patterns, textures, styles and shapes--all to accelerate your work and make it fun and easy. Photo Pos Pro supports many image file types, transparent GIF's and PNG's, multiple-image printing; tabbed workspace, advanced enhancing, editing and computer graphics, special effects, layers, vectorial objects, masks, script and batch tools;brushes, and dynamic brushes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.89.2 adds great new "magical" overlay frames, new brush shade option and some improvements from user's wish list.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- View, enhance, and add frames to your photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create panoramic images from series of overlapping photos with ...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit and add magic effects to your digital photos.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Print multiple images in one page easily.
- Edit photos, apply photo templates, capture screenshots, and cr...
- Organize, view, edit, enhance, annotate, share, upload, and arc...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit and add dream effects to your digital photos.
- Manage and organize your digital photographs.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Capture and process images on your PC.
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Create Flash slide shows with templates and transition effects ...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 374 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Malware Junk - Thanks CNet"
Version: Photo Pos Pro 1.89.2
Installed crapware like StrongVault despite unchecking other toolbar / homepage options in installer. Then I found these other reviewers mentioning viruses and malware as well. Great, thought CNET only posted files they test for this kind of thing. Will find another primary download site from now on.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content