Photo Effect Studio has a large amount of powerful photo effects carefully developed with professional photographers and graphics designers for all of your image editing needs -- simplifying common tasks and providing some of the most exciting filters available today.
Catch the viewer's eye with over 20 custom frames to choose among. Support more 20 powerful Vignette styles to choose among.
Huge number of highly controllable combinations of Effects, Vignettes, and Frames, using an overlapping layered structure. Selecting an FX photo effect from the palette of over 80 base palettes, allows further choices, from the Vignettes (over 20), and the ability to complete the image with a Frame (Over 20).
*The user interface is so easy to use and straightforward, you don't need a manual to start, words fail us, you just have to try it.
The GUI uses a split panel approach, with powerful tools allowing additional fine tuning on top of the photo effects, including Exposure, Brightness, Saturation, Rotate, Curve adjustment, Color Balance, Color Temperature and Tint adjustment, Lens Correction, Highlight/Shadow adjustment, White and Black point adjustment, just to name a few, many levels of fine tuning are available.
We have made waiting for your results a thing of the past. All of the fine adjustment controls in Photo Effect Studio are speedily applied in real time.
Supports image resolution up to 40 mega-pixels. Supports numerous image formats including: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP.
Support the widest range of the RAW file format, over than 100 camera RAW formats, more than any other software package in the Mac App Store.
Supports HDR image format including HDR, EXR. Save your image as JPEG, PNG, 8-bt TIFF, 16-bit TIFF, BMP, HDR, EXR and more.
Superior Color management including sRBG, AdobeRGB, and ProPhoto color space.
We have made it easy for you to share your amazing images with popular social media such as Flickr with only a click.
This app has been beta tested by leading photographers, graphics designer and Mac users all around the world to ensure that it includes everything that any photo enthusiast would ever need.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- 1. FX algorithm is improved
2. Processing speed is improved
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View comic and manga images.
- Photo app to manipulate images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Retouch your digital photos and make them suit your taste.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Detect duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing pho...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content