CNET Editors' review
While there are more expensive programs that let you do more with your digital images, Photo Crop Editor lowers the cost and focuses exclusively on cropping.
This is about as simple as a program can be when dealing with photo editing. The generous screen is dominated by the open space for your photos. At the top is a surprisingly short list of commands. Users are given opportunities to select a photo, quick crop, manually crop, select a background, save, and print. Below this are smaller icons dedicated to rotating the picture and zooming.
Most inexperienced photo croppers will want to use the Quick Crop option. After selecting a photo, users can roughly outline the item they want removed from the picture, and a dotted line instantly appears around the selection. From here users can take this image and let it stand alone or select a new background for it.
Photo Crop Editor is an incredibly simple way to perform the act of cropping out a picture and dropping it into another. It has no frills or extras, so if you're looking for all the bells and whistles that other image-editing tools offer, this isn't the program for you. For users who want a simple tool to perform a simple editing function, Photo Crop Editor fits the bill nicely.
Photo Crop Editor is an interactive photo crop software for selecting and cropping an object in a picture or photograph from its background. The result can then be placed on a different background to create a new picture. Photo crop editor works even if foreground and background colors are similar. Photo crop editor consisting of three steps: object marking: the object of interest can be quickly identified by marking quick mouse strokes, using left-click for foreground and right-click for background, then program lookups object boundary automatically; boundary editing: boundary can be edited directly in this refinement step; background change: crop the object and place it on a new background, the object can be resized, rotated and placed on any position of new background, and it is easy to change background as any photo or color. Then the result could be saved as new image file or printed out.
What's new in this version: Version 2.02 adds function to tile any texture seamlessly as background.
More Products to Consider
- View, enhance, and add frames to your photos.
- Crop, covert, process, and filter photos quickly.
- Crop any part of a picture.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Insert any person in your any picture.
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Arrange photos into a collage with various masking and frames.
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"WASTE OF TIME"
Version: Photo Crop Editor 2.02
None at all
Installed malware, very clunky program. Should be free, but wouldn't be worth it even then.
Junk. Don't waste your time with this.
Version: Photo Crop Editor 2.02
Won't UNINSTALL !!!
Uninstaller program supplied does not work.