Photo Collage Screensaver will randomly place your photos on the display every time your computer is idle. If you have pictures of your friends, relatives or yourself, you definitely should try this screensaver! You can choose whether your pictures should be shown in turn or in random order, set the speed of displaying the pictures and stop the screensaver at any moment to have a better look at the picture.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.2 added dual/multi monitor systems support and fixed a several errors.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Display a variety of cat species on your screensaver.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Place digital artist Vlad Gerasimov's work onto our desktop.
- Bring the beauty of tropical seashores, islands, and sunsets to...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Display a clock with images of hot models.
- Put photos of amazing Australian landscapes on your desktop.