From M^3 Software:
Phonetic is a tool that translates any letters into the phonetic alphabet used by the United States military. It is useful as a quick aid in phone communication or as a tool for the curious. It no longer requires the .NET framework.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Learn the letters of the alphabet easily.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert Microsoft Outlook into a powerful real estate contact m...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Learn how to read English letters and numbers with recordings.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Keep track of contact information, financial data, and more.
- Learn the alphabet with this screensaver.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Learn Japanese Kana with a game.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Learn how to spell and replace the lost nametags of each animal...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your favorite Web sites, files, and events with remind...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Translate among ten European languages.
- Scan almost any computer for pornographic content.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content