Personal Historian is software which assists you in writing personal histories about yourself and other individuals.
It breaks this seemingly monumental task into small, manageable pieces and then reconstructs it into a complete, publishable document.
Personal Historian includes an extensive library of timelines, historical facts, cultural trivia, and memory triggers which give color and context to the history.
You can even bring in your word processor documents, photographs, and genealogical data to easily build on work that you've already done.
What's new in this version:
- Change the font styles of each project.
- Export the topic list to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or a text file.
- File dialogs are updated under Windows Vista.
- Import text data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- User must type "YES" to permanently delete a project.
- Direct on-line error reporting.
- When using the Search for Files feature, if a drive is not ready, it is skipped over.
- Di... See all new features »