Personal Finance Manager has been developed to help you manage your money by enabling you to record transaction and budget information within accounts. You use PFM to record income and expenditure so that you can reconcile each account against a statement. As you record each transaction PFM calculates a balance and with the aid of a checking check box you can indicate if a transaction has been reconciled. You can also register payments that can be automatically debited or credited on given dates. You also have the option to create budgets which allows you to register each transactions value to one or more of these. The facility to copy or move selected transactions between accounts helps you to reduce repetitive entries. Reporting facilities allow you to display graphs, pie charts, balance plots and multiple page color reports that can be displayed, printed and exported into many popular formats. Some of the other features include the ability to UN-delete deleted transactions, create multiple accounts, move copy transactions between accounts, manual column width adjustment, and multiple budget transaction allocations.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 has fixed bug when "variable payment linked account" had no transactions or a zero or negative balance.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Manage your family and business budget.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Write checks using blank check stock.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your personal finances.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Record and monitor your financial transactions.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage various types of money issues.
- Analyze, manage and track your income and expenses with reports...
- Organize and manage your money, stock, and portfolio investment...
- Keep track of your finances with online banking, bill payment, ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your finances with a 90 day account forecast so that you...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Keep track of your personal finances with this digital version ...
- Make sure your bills are paid on time.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"nice free personal financial manager for windows"
Version: Personal Finance Manager 220.127.116.11
look like what I am looking for
cannot find out now
I wish more Mr nice guys would write such programs for our poor people!
"not used as yet"
Version: Personal Finance Manager 18.104.22.168
it teaches one how to control the budget
that will come later
same as above
"To complicated and hard to figure out."
Version: Personal Finance Manager 22.214.171.124
Not any I can think of right now.
You have to have an accounting background to use this.
Wouldn't bother. Something simpler may be used.
"Nice easy to use accounts package, thanks"
Version: Personal Finance Manager 126.96.36.199
Ease of use, nice layout, clever advance payments function. No over complicated great for my needs as a home checking and savings reconciler. Oh and it's free.
Help document rather large although nice that it navigates to the correct section when you press F1. Took a while to grasp that you had to select the budgets you want the budget reports to report on, but once I figured it out it's no longer a problem
Overall I am very pleased with it and will be using it from now on. The reports are a nice touch especially the account overview and budget reports.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content