File icons are a crucial component of nearly every application developed today, and impressing users with something fresh and new can say a lot about the application's style and quality. Choosing professionally-designed file icons like those found in our large collection can help make any program or project take on an appealing look without sacrificing important issues of usability. Our file icon set includes graphics for many basic functions, such as saving, opening, creating, and deleting files, and also features several icons for conveying information to users precisely and clearly. From text importation and exportation icons to various reports and lists, this set will keep you covered as you assign icons to your application's toolbar options. The availability of three specific transparency modes for each article, including normal, highlighted, and gray scale, will help make your menu look more organized. Each toolbar icon in this set features an easy-to-understand graphic that lets your users easily associate them with the unique functions and options of your program. The icons' uniformly smooth edges offer a polished look that will add a great sense of style to any project. Perfect looks are matched by perfect usability in this collection, and you can count on having the right graphic every time you add a new option to your menu. All of our file icons are available in a range of sizes. Choose from 16 by 16, 20 by 20, 24 by 24, 32 by 32, or 48 by 48 to achieve the best look possible in any visual environment. The icons' beautiful, eye-catching colors support both 256 and 32-bit True Color, and every piece in the set can be found in regular, hot, and disabled modes. These distinct transparencies let you visually define the status of any option while keeping the same great looks. Icons also come in ICO, PNG, and BMP formats. Your project can greatly benefit from the stylish looks and clear symbology of these professional file icons.
What's new in this version: Version 2012.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your multimedia software or Web-site with a collection ...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get a portfolio of designer icons with 3D Glossy style.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Speed up development with stock message icons in toolbar sizes.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Replace any folder icon with a custom one.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Search for and download files from Usenet newsgroups.
- Generate icons from your favorite image files.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Enhance an interface of applications with eye-catching navigati...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- View and control image files and read barcodes by type or direc...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Have fun customizing this screensaver to your preferences.
- Manage and keep track of your files on PC.
- Create professional looking applications with high quality icon...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Collect different parts of a GI disk image file in an only ISO ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content