From Zamaan's Software:
An alternative for Windows master playback volume controller with many additional features that the stranded volume control. Some of the features are, drag and drop controller window, always on top, volume level in numbers, GDI disappointing effect, easy button to launch the mixture, and audio properties. Version 4 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Visualize and control your audio devices.
- Control volume from your sidebar.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Control the volume with your mouse wheel from any Windows appli...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Control the volume level automatically.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Play MP3 files.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Adjust audio settings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Access and control audio levels from Google Desktop toolbar.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Convert video formats and extract media from video files.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Monitor PAL DV on your computer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Adjust your system volume and display a barking dog on your des...
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
- Control your computer's volume settings easily.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple and cute and it works!"
Version: Pepsi Volume Controller 5.0
Tried a dozen desktop volume controllers, all had shortcomings. I kind of found this one by accident on the CNET site. I am running Windows XP and this does what I want it to do...raise and lower the volume and that's it.
Nothing yet...it just works.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content