MP4 files are commonly used by video sites (YouTube), portable players (iPod, PSP), mobile phones (iPhone) and other devices. Unfortunately, many players and video editing software does not support the MP4 format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MP4 file to more popular format such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other. The application interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the convert button.
What's new in this version:
- Changes in the program interface.
- Added possibility to set the display aspect ratio.
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Better detection of data streams in video files.
- New conversion profiles.
- Added support for Latvian language.