Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
MP4 files are commonly used by video sites (YouTube), portable players (iPod, PSP), mobile phones (iPhone) and other devices. Unfortunately, many players and video editing software does not support the MP4 format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MP4 file to more popular format such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other. The application interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the convert button.
What's new in this version:
- Changed toolbar.
- New icons.
- New file list control with many additional features (sorting, row and column moving...).
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Possibility to set the default video encoder by the user.
- Better support for MP4 files.
- Added support for additional languages: Chinese (simplified), Finnish, Hungarian, Russian