Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MKV, MOV, WebM, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB and many more), moreover, allows the conversion of music files, so it can be used as a universal audio converter. The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, TS, HEVC, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, OPUS, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, VIDEO, M4R, MP4V, MP1, M4B, OGA, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, EAC3, TTA.
Supported output formats: MP3, AAC (ADTS), WMA, OGG, M4A (AAC/ALAC), AC3, FLAC, WV (WavPack), AIFF, WAV.
What's new in this version:
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New output formats/codecs: M4A - ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WavPack, AIFF.
- Better support for FLAC files.
- Additional navigation buttons.
- Ability to set a prefix and suffix for names of the generated files.
- New visual style: Cobalt XEMedia.
- Improved compatibility with Windows XP.