From JCP Software:
Ever want to see what's hidden on OS X pasteboards? Or maybe you're just really bored? Then you'll want to check out Pasteboard Inpsector. This program is a modernization of Apple's PasteboardPeeker tool. In addition to being user-friendly and having a more complete interface than Apple's tool, Pasteboard Inspector provides Cocoa's view of pasteboards. It shows all pasteboard data flavors that are placed on a pasteboard. This app is under development but already shows signs of promise. I'm writing it as a service to Mac developers, as well as to gain experience with Cocoa development, and to exhibit my application development abilities.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Screensaver of beautiful, delicate snowflakes.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Color picker plug-in for After Effects.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Search German-language Aperture forums.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Creates modem scripts for Apple Remote Access (ARA) and OT/PPP.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.