PasteFiler is a tool to integrate your Clipboard with the Finder. It is easy to copy data from some application to the Clipboard, but hard to get that data in the Clipboard into its own file. If you have a file that you want to put into the Clipboard, you have to pick the best application to open that file, copy the data, and the quit that application. PasteFiler makes these two tasks easy. PasteFiler reads and writes many common file formats, including PDF documents, image files, rich text files, and many different text files. Text data can be edited. Rich text can be converted to various different formats. PasteFiler automatically detects many common source file formats and can pick the appropriate default file extension.
What's new in this version:
- Improved user interface,
- Services available from the Finder's context menu, and
- A new "share" button (only available in Mountain Lion)
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Small app that modifies cropping rectangles of a PDF file.
- Nonlinear imagination support application.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Process and modify PDF files in Mac OS.
- Easily edit Core Data files.
- EPG data gatherer for Topfield PVR.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Automate PDF printing with hot folders.
- Convert FDF and form data from pdf-files to CSV format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content