Password Saver is a powerful, feature-rich solution for storing all your password information in a secure, centralized database on your hard drive. Your password database is protected using 256-bit AES or Rijndael encryption or CryptoAPI, ensuring only you can access your passwords. Also, since you no longer need to remember your passwords, you can generate random alphanumeric passwords proven to be far more secure than human-generated ones.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Restore the accidentally deleted information.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Recover your lost photos from various devices.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Manage and secure your personal information.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your business data against data loss and virus attack.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Store and protect your passwords and other sensitive informatio...
- Store, organize, and protect all your personal identification i...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Erase hard drives and other media in secure way.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Centralize all of your important information.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Recover missing precious documents from hard drive.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Scan corrupted memory cards to backup lost images.
- Create a false dummy of your removable media.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Worth twice the price"
Version: Password Saver 1.1
This is one of the easiest-to-use programs of any kind I've ever encountered, and I use both Macs or PCs. It installed and ran without a hitch (Windows XP - Athlon XP2100) and the interface couldn't be better. I would recommend this progam without reservation to novice and power users alike.
"This is one of the best and well thought out Password Managers that I have seen!"
Version: Password Saver 1.1
The installation of Password Saver is easy and intuitive. It is polite enough to ask where you want the program files to be installed and then if you want a desktop icon and a Quick Launch icon. It then asks if you want to view the tutorial and start the program. The key word here is "ask". Lots of otherwise good software will strew program files and icons willy-nilly all over the place.
Though the Password Saver program itself is pretty straight forward I recommend you take a quick look at the tutorial.
Basically here is the idea Password Saver comes with a number of pre-defined templates for storing your critical information. They are Website Accounts, Email Accounts, Credit Cards, Software Serial Numbers, Messenger Account, Dial-up Account, Hosting Account, Database Account. Pretty comprehensive , huh? But wait a minute you want to have a folder for protecting your widget details and there isn't one there. No problem, Password Saver lets you create your own templates.
What else does Password Saver do? Well of course you can set a password for opening Password Saver. It also includes a password generator. There is also a Search function so that when you get it really loaded you can find stuff. Plus you can also export the data to a text file and it has another really neat function. It is the ability to share folders with other Password Saver users. You can export a folder to say a co-worker, Nice huh?
In conclusion, this is one of the best and well thought out Password Managers that I have seen. I heartily recommend it to you!