We all need identity pictures for our passport, ID card, fitness club member card, student card, etc - sometimes several times a year.
PassportPicture is designed to print your own identity picture at the exact size needed and the face of the person on the picture calibrated for specific use. It takes less than 2 minutes to import, calibrate and print multiple copies of identity picture of someone.
Import a picture, calibrate it to the right size for your new passport or membership card, then print multiple copy of one or more id pictures on your printer.
Never go to the photograph or automatic picture machine again!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed compatibility with MacOS X 10.6
- Now PassportPicture require MacOS X 10.4 or higher to run
- Now it is possible to constrain output size in pixels when exporting
- Now it is possible to set a slightly negative interspace to help fit more pictures on a paper sheet
- Now it is possible to duplicate an existing setting by selecting it a use the "New preset" button
- Added a preset for Canada