From Xample informatique:
We all need identity pictures for our passport, ID card, fitness club member card, student card, etc - sometimes several times a year.
PassportPicture is designed to print your own identity picture at the exact size needed and the face of the person on the picture calibrated for specific use. It takes less than 2 minutes to import, calibrate and print multiple copies of identity picture of someone.
Import a picture, calibrate it to the right size for your new passport or membership card, then print multiple copy of one or more id pictures on your printer.
Never go to the photograph or automatic picture machine again!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed compatibility with MacOS X 10.6
- Now PassportPicture require MacOS X 10.4 or higher to run
- Now it is possible to constrain output size in pixels when exporting
- Now it is possible to set a slightly negative interspace to help fit more pictures on a paper sheet
- Now it is possible to duplicate an existing setting by selecting it a use the "New preset" button
- Added a preset for Canada
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create and print passport photos from home.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Share your pictures easily with an FTP server.
- Locate your stolen computer.
- For downloading a Flickr set (album) to your desktop.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Encrypt iPhoto pictures and protect them with a password.
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.