This software offers a solution for users who want to transfer tables from Paradox to Sybase iAnywhere databases. The user chooses the Paradox folder and data source name for the Sybase iAnywhere database then selects the tables to be transferred. This software is designed for Paradox 5 databases. Users of newer versions of Paradox should use the option to save databases in version 5 format in order to use this software. This software is not intended for use with Sybase ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise).
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Take full control of the entire database and application migrat...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert your MSSQL database tables into text or CSV files.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- View, edit, and transfer data from different databases.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Execute SQL queries and convert Microsoft SQL Server resultsets...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Query DBF files with SQL and convert resultsets to PDF tables.
- Query DBF files with SQL and convert result sets to RTF tables.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert a binary file into a c-style array.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Sybase Adaptive Server Transact-SQL procedures to Oracl...
- Search files in your hard disk.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Oracle databases into DBF format.
- Convert CSV stock data into MetaStock format.