From Open Terrace:
PaperBus is small and easy to use proxy server. You can use Paperbus to access blocked web sites and bypass internet filters and such. PaperBus is very easy to use. Simply install, and run. Get on the bus.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Surf the Web anonymously on your PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Surf the Web anonymously or bypass firewalls and blocking.
- Change IP address and user agent to surf Internet anonymously.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create secure peer-to-peer networks for unlimited PCs.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Create online photo gallery in two clicks.
- Bypass proxy servers, firewalls, and transparent accelerators.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Download and convert video from YouTube quickly and easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Unblock sites and surf anonymously.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Switch proxies in a click.
- Manage your company processes easily.
- Generate passwords quickly.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Hide your online identity, speed up your internet and prevent i...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No longer working"
Version: PaperBus 2.0
None due to site has been sold and is a search engine now.
You need a name and password to activate and when you go to the web site, it is a search engine now. Real pain to delete off your system also.
Do not try and use-waste of time!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content