Palua is a menu bar app that switches function key (F1-F12) functionality. You need to run a game, or start a graphic application, or work on a project that need F1-F12 as function keys, just hit option+command+TAB and the switch will happen. With Palua, you just need one click - or one hotkey - to toggle the mode your Fx keys are.
What's new in this version: - Added notification for visual feedback of switch
- New menu icons for a better readability
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Manage/configure unlimited virtual screens.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Track time spent on projects & tasks.
- Fast, versatile, easy-to-use to-do list manager.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Bring up files and information using keyboard and keyword short...
- Use simple math to help keep your mind sharp.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content