Package Central is a powerful document packaging automation solution for Adobe InDesign, which processes InDesign files from hot folders. Package Central offloads packaging from InDesign to a central system leaving operator stations free from the collecting process. With Package Central, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply submit (or copy) files to hot folders that reside on a network. Package Central automatically collects the files on its station, and will auto-activate fonts as well. Operator workstations will never again be tied up by the packaging process. Package Central performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended.
Key features: package InDesign documents automatically from hot folders, free up operators from the packaging process, create PDF and INX/IDML version on the fly, automatic e-mail notifications during processing, automatic font activation, variable folder names, detailed process log.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue in which some email notifications weren't sent.
- Fixed an issue in which Package Central could crash when sending an email.
- Microsoft Exchange email servers are now supported.
- Fixed an issue in which missing SMTP password could cause a crash.
- All email events are now stored in file's processing history.
- Fixed an issue where file icons weren't displayed with recent versions of InDesign.
- UI fixes.