Package Central is a powerful document packaging automation solution for Adobe InDesign, which processes InDesign files from hot folders. Package Central offloads packaging from InDesign to a central system leaving operator stations free from the collecting process. With Package Central, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply submit (or copy) files to hot folders that reside on a network. Package Central automatically collects the files on its station, and will auto-activate fonts as well. Operator workstations will never again be tied up by the packaging process. Package Central performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended.
Key features: package InDesign documents automatically from hot folders, free up operators from the packaging process, create PDF and INX/IDML version on the fly, automatic e-mail notifications during processing, automatic font activation, variable folder names, detailed process log.
What's new in this version:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an error could occur if a stray folder was placed in a hot folder. Package Central will now place such folders into Errors as expected.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which the list of missing fonts wasn't included in the error report.
- improved: The app icon was updated for retina displays.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which a crash could occur when editing email templates.
- updated: The app's processing engine has been upgraded to take advantage o... See all new features »