From Stone Design:
Creates compressed archive files (.tar.gz) from dragged in files and folders. With many user preferences, this application puts a graphical user interface on some Unix commands, making it easy for the user to create compressed backups or prepare folders for mailing. Version 2.0 introduces automatic unpacking of compressed files and folders.
What's new in this version:
- Launches much faster!
- Leopard ready
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Track time spent: invoice, report...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Uninstall apps easily.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- File & folder synchronization utility.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Split a large folder into smaller folders.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Download & save GPX files from the Wintec WBT-100.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: