From Ardfry Imaging:
PNGOutWin makes most image files smaller. You can create smaller image files and speed up your Web site, reach more potential customers, and decrease your bandwidth costs with PNGOutWin, an easy-to-use PNG image optimizer. You can convert and optimize to PNG from BMP, GIF, and other formats, or optimize your existing PNG files.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 has improved support for Windows 7 and updated compression engine.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize, slice, and map your Web image files.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Design your own templates and create online photo galleries.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Transfer JPEG images to a specified location at configurable in...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create professional-looking Web image galleries with a few mous...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Publish images or PDF files to the Web in form of Flash-based o...
- Design Web-sites fast and easily.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Manage and edit images and apply various filters.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Convert multiple image files to any format of your choice.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Resize and convert your images into various formats.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create your own custom HTML-based Web photo albums.
- Design Web pages without using HTML code.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: