From Chaotic Box:
PNG Utilities is an open source plugin for REALbasic that allows developers to easily load and save PNG format images with or without transparency information. Methods are also provided to deal with strings of binary PNG data, which is ideal when storing or retrieving images from databases, virtual volumes, or custom packages such as zip archives. PNG Utilities is compatible with Mac OS Classic/Carbon, Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel, Windows, and Linux targets.
What's new in this version:
- All: 16 bpp (48 & 64 bit) PNG images now load and display properly.
- Mac OS X: Bundle format plugin segments included for better compatibility with RB2007 IDEs.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- AudioUnit plugin: remove scratches from vinyl recordings.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- REALbasic plugin for quick access to zipped file data.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Lightweight webkit web browser.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Plugins show GIS data in Finder.