The new PLCTrainer version 3 uses RSLogix ladder logic look and feel and now includes analog instruction, an area that has been overlooked by most PLC training materials. Order now and receive a second CD free LogixPro, an RSLogix logic simulator.
Version 3.42 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 3.42 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Simulate an analog circuit with ideal components.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Understand CCNA concepts and terms using prep questions and fla...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Design, build, and view railroad in real-time.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Try a MIDI step sequencer that's similar to the old analog sequ...
- View the state of flags, stack, and registers using an 8085 sim...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Simulate iPhone Web Browser interface on your PC.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Communicate to OPC server and can PLC data.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Use real stats to simulate professional baseball games.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Throw several combinations of dices and keep track of the score...
- Display an analog clock with a Mustang logo face.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Use an alarm to protect your PC.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: