PIX Import for AutoCAD is a Dr. Picza (.pix) file import plug-in for AutoCAD. This plug-in gives AutoCAD the ability to import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files. PIX Import for AutoCAD reads surface and polygon mesh data stored in PIX files and imports it into AutoCAD. If the PIX file contains a scan of a surface, PIX Import for AutoCAD creates the wireframe of the surface in AutoCAD. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Read and import pen movement data from PLT files to AutoCAD.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Import and convert a 3DM geometric data into AutoCAD geometric ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Add PIX file import function to your Rhinoceros.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Import geometric data in AutoCAD from ASCII and Binary VTK file...
- Read polygon mesh data and import geometric data from ASCII and...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary STL files in Intell...
- Provide Visualization Toolkit VTK file import add-in for SolidW...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Add 3DM import features to your Solid Edge.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Import geometric data in Alibre Design from ASCII and Binary VT...
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary VTK files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: