From PHP Development Team:
PHP is a server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language. If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the online manual, and the example archive sites and some of the other resources available in the links section.
What's new in this version: See http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.5.10.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Renders PHP files to static HTML to use on non-PHP servers.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Comprehensive PHP reference widget.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- PHP-based iCal file parser: display iCals in your browser.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: