PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal servers without problems.
What's new in this version:
- The improved shell extension has better support for multiple files and a filter for non convertible files
- Enhanced title replacements with regular expressions
- Improved Drag & Drop: Simply drop printable files on the program link or on a PDFCreator Window.
- When dragging PDF files (e.g. for merging) to PDFCreator, they are converted directly instead of being printed
- The merge window displays the total number of pages for print job <... See all new features »