PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal servers without problems.
What's new in this version:
- Implemented support for the new PDF Architect 2.
- Improved detection of printable files.
- Updated help files
- Updated translations
- Fixed a problem when updating from versions <= 1.2.3.
- Fixed a problem with downloading and installing additional language files.
- Fixed a problem with pdf default settings "screen",... See all new features »