PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal servers without problems.
What's new in this version:
- Dropbox integration allows to upload files to Dropbox and add shared links to your mails.
- Default metadata: You can now define templates for all metadata fields including subject and keywords.
- Business: PDFCreator can now extract user tokens from the source document and use them for the conversion.
- Terminal Server: The licenses on a Terminal Server are now managed per machine to allow users to float between servers in a server farm.
- We did a... See all new features »