PDFCool Free Studio enables you to create, edit, sign, encrypt and convert PDF documents. With PDFCool Studio, you can create PDF documents from any printable files, such as DOC, HTML, EXCEL and webpages online. You can also convert PDF to DOC, HTML, EXCEL and images. It supports 15 kinds of page processing functions like replacing and rotating PDF page etc. and 10 kinds of documents processing functions like splitting, combining, adding watermarks and header/footer etc. You can import or create new digital ID to sign PDF documents and customize the signature field, and finally to generate a desired visible signature. It allows you to encrypt/decrypt multiple PDF documents and set permissions . PDFCool Studio runs in multi-documents mode, and provides as many as 31 kinds of skins. PDFCool Studio has many unique features and creativity which can hardly be found in other similar software products. It firstly comes up with concepts of Page Selector, Batch Processor and My FileBox, which allow you to conveniently handle PDF documents based on page, as well as multiple PDF documents. It allows you to easily create self-running Slide-Show package (exe file), and makes PDF readable on any computer without PDF reader software installed. With PDFCool Studio, you can compress, replace and apply image filter to batch images in PDF documents. What's more, PDFCool Studio has more than 30 kinds of unique features. For example, you can add multiple watermarks at one time and adjust the thickness. When export text from PDF documents, it allows the user to pick a replace font from the System Fonts to make the generated DOC have a similar style with the original PDF document. PDFCool Free Studio is a freeware version of PDFCool Studio. It has 80% functions of PDFCool Studio, the only difference is that it cannot be used for commercial purposes.
What's new in this version: Added digital signature with new code_signing_certificate
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, replace, merge, sign, combine, encrypt and conver...
- Extract information from PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfac...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Work with 40 archives and compression file formats.
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Surf the Web with browser with automatic form filler, popup blo...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Create videos, audio, and slideshows with personalized menus an...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Clean and optimize your PC with a crowd-sourced approach.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format via command line.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"It does not work"
Version: PDFCool Free Studio 3.50.130205
ITS Free, and did i say its free (CNET needs 10 chars)
IT does not do what is says, Trial, none of the stated features are enabled, its a launcher for other iconware products, cannot edit anyting in the PDF , Cannot save etc
Rubbish - look elsewhere.
"Merge, split, and reorder PDFs - with a GUI! Perfect!"
Version: PDFCool Free Studio 3.32.130128
Convenient drag-and-drop page reordering with a graphical user interface! Merge, insert, and split PDFs. Delete, cut, copy, and paste PDF pages. Powerful "page selector" allows you to work with large PDFs with ease. There are more great features that I haven't yet used!
No free software is going to be perfect. No commercial software either, for that matter. I have just one [very minor] gripe about PDFCool Free Studio from my brief evaluation. It wasn't obvious to me that I needed to CTRL-Click a PDF page in order to select it for deleting, drag-and-drop reordering, etc. I actually downloaded the paid version of PDFCool, thinking that the Free version didn't allow page deletion.
I suppose I could also grumble about the lag when switching pages, but who cares - the software does what I need, when all other software fell short!
PDFCool Free Studio is just what I needed! I tried MANY other free and paid PDF software products, and none of them offer the features I was looking for. Most of them appear to have been written by high schoolers. By contrast, PDFCool Free Studio has an attractive and user-friendly GUI, and allows me to manipulate my PDFs with ease.
"No pdf to html"
Version: PDFCool Free Studio 2.50.111105
You can view pdfs and convert to txt or doc.
The reason I downloaded this free software was to convert pdfs to html. The free version does not do that.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content