From CoolPDF Software:
PDF Signature Signer is a software program to sign PDF documents using X.509 certificates. The supported signing identity is PKCS#12, which evolved from the PFX (Personal inFormation eXchange) standard and is used to exchange public and private objects in a single file. PKCS#12 usually stores a private key with the appropriate public key certificate. PKCS#12 is the only accepted X.509 certificate by PDF Signature Signer. PDF Signature Signer features bulk signing that enables you to sign multiple PDF files by selecting input and output directory, and it doesn't limit the number of PDF files to be signed. PDF Signature allows you to sign PDF documents without any need to purchase Adobe Acrobat, thus dramatically reducing the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). The software supports server based hot folder signing, which means you can install the software on your file server and set up PDF Signature Server to watch over the newly-uploaded PDF files in the specific hot folder on watch and sign them on the fly. In this way you turn your Windows server into a high-performance PDF signing server that allows your client users to dynamically sign PDF documents. PDF Signature Signer helps deploy the digital signing capability across organizations and simplifies the process of signing large numbers of PDF documents with electronic signature to confirm the identity of the originator or reviewer.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 adds support for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Encrypt and digitally sign your files, e-mails, and clipboard.
- Make your business processes secure and provide confidentiality...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Encrypt and add your own signature to documents and files trans...
- Put digital signs on your PDF files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Protect the copyright of your digital images with customized wa...
- Create, edit, view, and manage PDF documents from .NET programm...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Code sign files in batch mode using wizard and drag'n'drop func...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Remove protection of PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Have customers sign for their orders.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Verify your PDF files after transfering it.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Secure files and emails with encryption and digital signatures,...
- Create a customized signature to personalize your e-mails and W...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Did not do more than I could do without it."
Version: PDF Signature Signer 2.0
Did not crash. Might do something for someone else.
Did not do what it said, create a digital file from JPG. It just did the same thing adobe did, ask for a PFX that had already been created.
I am looking for a program to turn my signature JPG or BMP into a digtal file.