From Traction Software:
PDF Page Numberer 3 is a Acrobat plug-in tool for Acrobat Which is used to automatically page number your documents, batch version includes support for numbering many pdf files with a few mouse clicks, you can put customizable page numbers anywhere on the page, with any font size, font name & font type also to two decimal points e.g. 13.56, features include saving settings for later use for other pdf's, page start & end ranges, start and stop page counts for page groups, watermarking/opacity text, roman numerals, bates numbering, RGB or CMYK text stamping, optionally embed or non embed the fonts, filename parts, date stamping, file created/modified time stamping, document properties stamping, easy point and click positioning, centre on variable size pages, carry page number end over to next pdf for continuous stamping across many files, alternate odd/even page stamping, angled text support, multi-line stamping, retains PDF file version for printing systems, increment group page numbering e.g. page 1, page 1, page 2, page 2 etc, variable dynamic page numbering by sequence e.g. a,b,c,d,e,f etc, optional change size of page to give room for stamping, preview text, tooltips + many other options. Version 3.00 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.02 added support for Acrobat XI.
More Products to Consider
- Put customizable page numbers on your documents.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Add page numbers to your PDF documents automatically.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Display statistics on page size usage and measurements of your ...
- Image stamp your documents and customize images on your documen...
- Add bates numbers to various PDF and TIF documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Join, combine, merge, and split PDF files pages.
- Combine, compare, spilt, merge, and stamp PDF document pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Split PDF document page by page.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Number the pages of your PDF documents.
- Modify size of page contents within PDF documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Set page numbering and stamp text to your PDF documents.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...